Full Time Job
• Minimum 6 years' experience in film and visual effects and with motion capture and rigging
• Excellent Animation Skills for Characters and Animals
• Ability to manage complex scenes. Good knowledge of 3D in general including modeling, lighting. Very good knowledge of 3D animation software, preferably Maya
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work primarily with CG/VFX Supervisor/Leads to create natural, realistic, motion using Maya.
• Engage with every stage of production including generating original concepts and designs, previz of complicated sequences and research and development. Creatively enhance shots and push all aspects of animation performance.
• Input regarding tools and pipeline to improve throughput and/or quality.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online