Technical Director, Lighting
This was removed by the employer on 4/30/2021 6:06:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Technical Director, Lighting jobs in Emeryville-CA
Search all Technical Director, Lighting postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Technical Director, Lighting? Pixar Animation Studios is looking for proficient Lighting Technical Directors for feature film, streaming and ancillary projects. Candidates should possess a blend of artistic and technical skills.
• Responsible for lighting and compositing sequences and shots within the designated film style, under the guidance of the Lighting Director of Photography and the Lighting Leads
• Translate reference materials; color scripts, art and photo reference, continuity, into final imagery.
• Identify needs for tools and processes, and work with Lighting Leads to implement or find workarounds.
• Collaborate with and participate in creative and technical discussions with team members and other departments
• Work with Lightspeed to optimize shot work
• Experience in Katana, Nuke, Renderman and high-end 3D production pipeline
• Production experience with 3D lighting and compositing
• Strong eye for color, composition and lighting design
• Experience with scene management, complex setups and lights
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Creative problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Python scripting, C++, and other coding languages is a plus This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.