Technical Director, Global Technology
This was removed by the employer on 12/9/2020 10:06:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Technical Director, Global Technology jobs in Emeryville-CA
Search all Technical Director, Global Technology postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Technical Director, Global Technology? As a Technical Director, Global Technology, you will write and debug production-specific programs to support development and deployment of digital models, shaders, effects, and imagery, as well as maintain and support the material created.
• Work with creative and technical leads to develop, debug, or extend programs for feature film production in areas such as:
• Digital models
• Digital shaders
• CGI effects
• Production pipeline software
• Ensure that the result functions in accordance with specifications, including, where applicable, performance, user interface, aesthetics, and robustness
• Review and revise the result with the Director and the creative or technical lead
• Maintain and enhance completed results. Provide technical support to users. Produce author related documentation
• A good understanding of 3D computer graphics theory and practice is required.
• An understanding of composition, physical motion, weight, balance, texture and form is required
• Strong programming skills in the UNIX/Linux environment are required. Experience with scripting languages, especially Python, or high-level languages such as C++, is required
• Experience with CGI production packages such as Maya, Houdini and RenderMan is required
• Education in computer science, mathematics, physics, architecture, or engineering is preferred
• Experience with film, games, or other graphics production experience is preferred
• Good written and verbal communication skills are required
• Must be able to work alone and collaboratively, often with multiple tasks and under deadline pressure
• Must be open to direction and able to embrace change This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.