Summer Paid Intern - Public Relations
This was removed by the employer on 1/17/2022 4:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Paid Intern - Public Relations jobs in Meryville-CA
Search all Summer Paid Intern - Public Relations postings
Full Time Paid Internship
• You will assist in the preparation and coordination of PR events, interviews, photo shoots, press tours, junkets and premieres.
• Grow your knowledge of Pixar, animated films and the theatrical, in-home and streaming industries.
• Assist in the coordination of all aspects of Domestic & International Theatrical and In-home publicity campaigns, Disney+ release publicity campaigns, Pixar Park Attraction campaigns, Consumer Products publicity, Pixar Shorts publicity and D23 Expo preparation and planning.
• Help with Pixar's social media strategy and management.
• Develop and maintain a close working relationship with publicity team members and effectively balance and execute all demands and responsibilities.
• Staff related publicity events and activities as needed.
• Build cross-functional relationships with other interns and participate and properly represent the PR Department in all Pixar intern activities.
• Prepare timely follow-up communication, status reports and results reporting, as needed.
• The focus of your education is Public Relations, Advertising or a closely related area of study.
• You possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• You are adept at working in a dynamic environment and consistently able to meet deadlines.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail
• You are Mac literate and have strong technical skills including a proficiency in PowerPoint and Keynote.
• You love taking initiative and creatively solving problems should they come up.
• You have proficient administrative skills using gmail, google calendar and docs.
• Knowledge of film, animation or entertainment industry required.
• Ideally, you are returning to school after completing the internship. Recent grads who are within 12-months since their graduation date are eligible to apply.
• You are available to work full-time Mon-Fri for 12 consecutive weeks between May - Sept
• You already possess the legal right to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor student/intern visas for this position.
Submission process and application materials:
• Attach a single PDF file containing your cover letter and resume.
• Due to the high volume of submissions, we are not able to provide feedback nor are we able to respond to requests for application status. You will be notified when there is an update on your application.
• In submitting your application, you are agreeing to the terms of our Submission Release Form. Without this, we are unable to consider your application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, February 13, 2022
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Pixar Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Pixar Animation Studios.
Pixar Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.