Sr. Systems Engineer, Identity & Saas Apps
This was removed by the employer on 7/22/2021 7:06:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Sr. Systems Engineer, Identity & Saas Apps jobs in Emeryville-CA
Search all Sr. Systems Engineer, Identity & Saas Apps postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Systems Engineer, Identity & Saas Apps?
Full Time Job
The small but mighty Cloud Identity & Applications team at Pixar is seeking a seasoned Systems Engineer to build, maintain, and support our SaaS environment, automate and streamline existing and future workflows, and help ensure our movies get made as efficiently as possible by providing the best, most secure tools and support to all Pixar employees.
You have a keen sense of humor as well as a strong desire to uncover and solve mysteries. You're flexible, curious, and ready to jump in wherever you may be needed. You love learning new things and have excellent attention to detail. Sound like you? Then come work with us!
• Help design and develop our cloud identity and collaboration workflows as needs shift, new software and services are adopted, and legacy software is decommissioned
• Strengthen and improve onboarding, off-boarding, and user lifecycle management through code and orchestration systems in concert with involved teams from around the studio
• Identify inefficiencies in workflows; design and document scripts to automate away these pesky problems and streamline systems
• Deploy, evaluate, and resolve issues with new and existing applications in our environment
• Build and maintain detailed and accurate documentation around our processes and workflows
• Work alongside network and system administrators to ensure interoperability of the services we support with existing infrastructure
• Provide technical support for cloud-based IT systems including Okta, Google, and Atlassian products
• Engage our vendors to diagnose and solve issues with services we use
• Hands-on, proven expertise developing technical solutions involving multiple applications to solve business and user needs
• Background in Unix systems administration including well developed scripting skills in bash
• Python and database programming skills
• Experience managing user lifecycle workflows across multiple environments and applications
• Well-honed troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Ability to translate technical concepts to a wide audience, including very artistic and very technical people
• Knowledge and proficiency implementing and/or administering Okta, including API usage
• Expert administration skills in G Suite, Slack, Box, Atlassian Confluence and Jira
• Understanding and experience with LDAP, email routing and administration
• Experience interacting with REST APIs for application integration and automation
• Familiarity with authentication standards such as OAuth2 & SAML
• A penchant for clear communication and documentation; you prefer to keep things tidy
• Eagerness to tackle problems and deep desire to get to the bottom of complicated issues