This was removed by the employer on 5/14/2021 5:52:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Purchasing Assistant jobs in Emeryville-CA
Search all Purchasing Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Purchasing Assistant? Job Summary:
• Process purchase orders into ERP system
• Contacts vendors and places orders for goods and/or services via e-mail, internet or phone
• Determines purchasing method (purchase order or credit card) for each requisition received
• Ensure appropriate approval and documentation are attached to the purchase requisition and accurately prepared for ordering
• Follows up with requestors and vendors regarding delivery status of products
• Proficient in Oracle Financials R12, particularly the Purchasing Module
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, business or finance preferred
• 1-2 years of general accounting experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of general accounting and purchasing procedures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks in a flexible environment
• Strong analytical, organization, and decision-making skills
• Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and Word
About Pixar Animation Studios:
Pixar Animation Studios, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is an Academy Award®-winning film studio with world-renowned technical, creative and production capabilities in the art of computer animation. The Northern California studio has created some of the most successful and beloved animated films of all time, including ''Toy Story,'' ''Monsters, Inc.,'' ''Cars,'' ''The Incredibles,'' ''Ratatouille,'' ''WALL• E,'' ''Up,'' ''Toy Story 3,'' ''Brave,'' ''Inside Out,'' and ''Coco.'' Its movies have won 35 Academy Awards® and have grossed more than $13 billion at the worldwide box office to date.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Pixar Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Pixar Animation Studios.
Pixar Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.