This was removed by the employer on 5/14/2021 4:06:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Purchasing Assistant jobs in Emeryville-CA
Search all Purchasing Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Purchasing Assistant? The Purchasing Assistant will serve as one of the main contacts for all internal and external communications involving purchases at the studio. This individual will be responsible for purchasing goods, services or materials for the company and will be expected to follow up on inquires, shipments and deliveries. This role requires an energetic and team-oriented professional who can work expediently to assure accuracy of all transactions.
• Process purchase orders into ERP system
• Contacts vendors and places orders for goods and/or services via e-mail, internet or phone
• Determines purchasing method (purchase order or credit card) for each requisition received
• Ensure appropriate approval and documentation are attached to the purchase requisition and accurately prepared for ordering
• Follows up with requestors and vendors regarding delivery status of products
• Proficient in Oracle Financials R12, particularly the Purchasing Module
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, business or finance preferred
• 1-2 years of general accounting experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of general accounting and purchasing procedures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks in a flexible environment
• Strong analytical, organization, and decision-making skills
• Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and Word This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.