This was removed by the employer on 4/21/2021 5:06:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in Emeryville-CA
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Coordinator? The Production Coordinator supports the Department Manager on a day-to-day basis and provides first point of contact for department team members. The Coordinator maintains departmental records and reports, communicates the day's scheduled events, arranges key meetings and provides general administrative support.
• Enter and maintain production data in the studio's production database and related departmental records to reflect scheduled, in-progress, and completed departmental work. Collaborate with other coordinators and managers to keep all data accurate and up-to-date
• Schedule meetings at the request of the Manager, Supervisor and Lead(s). Proactively maintain the calendar with alertness to topics, deadlines and conflicts. Manage the schedules of key personnel and the department
• Ensure proper preparation for all meetings and reviews. Record and publish notes from meetings and reviews that accurately reflect action items
• Coordinate work that enters and leaves the department to ensure completeness. Provide administrative support as needed to ensure that communications are accurate and complete
• As second in command to the Department Manager, proactively respond to requests for information and assistance from those within and outside of the department. Substitute for the Department Manager during absences
• Partner with the Department Manager and Creative Lead(s) to maintain a positive team environment
• Help plan and execute morale boosting events for the Department
• Partner with and mentor the Production Assistant if there is one assigned to the department
• Three years of practical experience, preferably as a Production Coordinator in feature-animation or short-animation film production or VFX production
• Understanding of production terminology and the production environment. Knowledge of animation terminology and environment a plus
• Computer literacy and ability to work with database as well as standard word-processing and spreadsheet software
• Ability to work autonomously and on a team
• Ability to maintain focus on detailed priorities in a dynamic work environment
• Ability to self-organize and follow organization system of the department
• Ability to communicate effectively with others both in the department, outside of it and across shows.
• Proficiency with Excel, Word and Photoshop; Final-Cut-Pro and experience with project-planning applications a plus
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in feature-animation production preferred
Cover letter required for consideration This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.