Director Of Product Management, Renderman
Full Time Job
As a member of the RenderMan team, you'll be part of a team of people contributing to the development and the success of Pixar's industry-leading rendering software.
As a Director Product Management in RenderMan, you'll collaborate with the team executives to define the strategy and the roadmap with a focus on balancing Pixar's production needs and our general customer needs. A solid understanding of the film and games market is important to balance the industry trends and customer requirements. If in addition you are passionate about crafting technology to help creative people push the boundaries of what's possible, then we would love to hear from you!
• Define the product vision and strategy for RenderMan at Pixar including developing and leading a multi-year roadmap, balancing short and long-term goals and align initiatives with our studio goals
• Craft our product story: build an excellent product narrative which clearly articulates the motivation for the project, goals, and path to success
• Analyze industry trends to drive innovation
• Own cross-functional product development process from ideation through commercial launch\Collaborate with multiple internal, executive, and external teams to ensure coordination throughout product development, fostering and facilitating timely decision-making and driving product and delivery success
• Collaborate with other Disney studios and external vendors and partners
• Plan and understand resource requests, and coordinate resources across multiple projects and teams
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
• 15 years of product management or related experience
• Experience building and leading a team of product managers and working with cross-functional/cross-product partners
• Experience working in a matrixed team structure and influencing across product areas/groups, and experience creating, executing and delivering product roadmaps
• Very strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with diverse team members and external parties. Strives for healthy collaboration