Benefits and Wellness Coordinator
Full Time Job
The Benefits and Wellness Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the benefit and wellness programs in collaboration with Director of Benefits and Wellness, Workday, Payroll, and service providers involved in program administration.
• Help employees understand company benefits and act as a liaison between plan carrier and members to resolve any benefit issues and/or provide direction and assistance to employees regarding eligibility, claims, qualifying events, network limitations and other benefits issues as they arise.
• Maintain working knowledge of relevant plan design elements, requirements, and considerations relating to eligibility and enrollment, including interaction with other benefits and common government programs (e.g. Medicare, etc.).
• Delivers benefit orientation presentation and audits program communication to ensure consistent, appropriate, and accurate communication with employees.
• Maintain all benefit systems; databases and employee files for benefit change and audit on a scheduled basis to ensure the integrity of the data as well as continued build out of Workday benefits.
• Oversee enrollments and payroll deduction changes in a timely and accurate matter
• Promote program offerings and conduct outreach activities to increase participation and re-engage employees.
• Create and maintain bulletin boards and other marketing and communication materials.
• Assist in planning, developing, and redesigning the benefits and wellness programs as well as communication strategies
• Build and maintain relationships with benefit and wellness providers
• Coordinate benefits and wellness events
• 2-3 years experience in benefits administration, including day-to-day experience with Workday or other HRIS and Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Must possess excellent customer-facing, along with written and verbal communication skills
• Team-oriented individual with great ability to develop rapport and create relationships with employees and vendors
• Must possess excellent attention to detail; well-developed organizational skills critical; along with the ability to prioritize
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues
• Proficiency in MS Office and G Suite required; Mac experience a plus
• Prior experience in a technology or creative industry preferred, as is a Bachelor's degree