Pittsburgh PiratesPittsburgh, PA
This was removed by the employer on 1/5/2024 3:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Senior Producer jobs in Pittsburgh-PA
Search all Senior Producer postings
Full Time Job
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) are integral to who we are as an organization. We believe that our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve and that diverse voices should be elevated and intentionally integrated into our work. We welcome individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized, or underrepresented groups to apply and join our team. Even if you feel as if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications, we still strongly encourage you to apply.
The Pirates Why
The Pittsburgh Pirates are a storied franchise in Major League Baseball who are reinventing themselves on every level. Boldly and relentlessly pursuing excellence by:
• purposefully developing a player and people-centered culture;
• deeply connecting with our fans, partners, and colleagues;
• passionately creating lifetime memories for generations of families and friends; and
• meaningfully impacting our communities and the game of baseball.
At the Pirates, we believe in the power of a diverse workforce and strive to create an inclusive culture centered in Passion, Innovation, Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Empathy, and Service.
The Senior Producer is an experienced and well-versed media producer who helps us build unignorable media that drives our marketing narrative and business value.
The Senior Producer will be a key leader supporting the Creative, Community, and Partnership departments.
The Senior Producer is responsible for creating a variety of multi-media productions, while leading other videographers/producers in our Creative Department. They will focus on directing and producing multiple projects, while also having the capability to shoot and edit to our brand standards. This role will focus on the branding and marketing space of the Pirates organization.
You are a hyper-organized, yet agile creative who wakes up each morning with your list in your hand, new ideas brewing and your goals for the day front of mind. When you're at work, efficiency and productivity are your core competencies and you thrive on building elite level pre-production books, storyboards, budgets, and timelines. You're an efficient, curious, and forward-thinking video professional who is ready to take on a role with a focused and patient organization to make amazing work.
• Serve as videographer/producer for the organization, building unique and engaging content for every touchpoint in our omnichannel content ecosystem with a focus on commercial and marketing content.
• Research, create and deliver both traditional and non-traditional video content that tells our brand story.
• Have a basic to mid-level understanding of motion graphics, rich media and design.
• Brainstorm and ideate on ways to better engage our fanbase using video.
• Take a brief from concept to execution without fear of failure.
• Work directly with the marketing, design, video, project management and ballpark entertainment team on work prioritization, ideation, planning, iterative content product development, release, and analysis.
• Create any required visual aids to help build a concept (e.g.: storyboards, outlines, layouts, mockups, scripts).
• Understand consumer marketing trends, segments and go-to-market targets from our integrated marketing team while aligning creative collateral to customer preferences, interests, and desires.
• Manage your daily project load, ensuring deliverables are on time and ladder back to the brief
• Provide and accept real and constructive feedback when necessary.
• Working directly with leadership to ensure KPI's and goals are obtained personally and for the brand.
• Attending project, client, and team meetings, bringing your expertise to each situation.
• Authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
• Degree in Video Production, Art, Motion Graphics, Design or New Media or equivalent experience.
• A strong knowledge of lighting for video, and the ability to lead a production set.
• 6-7 years of shooting/editing experience in a professional sports, collegiate sports or agency setting.
• Experience building a brand and a product using visual elements.
• Experience producing, animating, and finalizing work.