Senior Producer, Ballpark Productions
Pittsburgh PiratesPittsburgh, PA
This was removed by the employer on 1/7/2024 3:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Senior Producer, Ballpark Productions jobs in Pittsburgh-PA
Search all Senior Producer, Ballpark Productions postings
Full Time Job
As the Senior Producer, Ballpark Productions for the Pittsburgh Pirates you will ignite passion, optimism and energy while connecting with our fans, partners, and colleagues. In this role you will be a brand ambassador responsible for inspiring and embracing a spirit of creativity, ingenuity, and adaptability.
The Senior Producer, Ballpark Productions will help us connect with our fans by creating lifetime memories. This position will be expected to drive creativity by editing high-end video packages in Adobe Premiere. This position is also responsible for animating graphics in Adobe After Effects, as well as executing various game day functions assigned by the Director, Ballpark Productions. As Senior Producer, Ballpark Productions you will need to be highly organized, detail oriented, with strong interpersonal skills. You should have your finger on the pulse of current and cutting-edge trends.
• Conceptualize and edit a new high-end music video for each homestand.
• Edit features that tell stories of organizational initiatives.
• Assist with studio and field shoots and special projects when needed.
• Responsible for overseeing archival footage and archive file labelling.
• Responsible for assisting with loading content for Pirates games and special events at PNC Park in coordination with the Pirates Content and Creative team.
• Collaborate and work with Director, Ballpark Entertainment and Director, Ballpark Productions to consistently generate creative ideas.
• Working Pirates games and other special events as needed in the control room.
• Understand, implement, and keep up with current industry trends.
• Use and recommend video plug-ins to improve video quality and workflow.
• Work with the Corporate Partnership department to build engaging content that fulfills contractual elements.
• All other duties as assigned by Director, Ballpark Productions.
• Authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
• Must submit a portfolio reel demonstrating examples of previous editing projects.
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. This includes Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop. If familiar with similar programs, please specify.
• Ability to create a variety of videos; including music videos, player feature videos, community videos, and videos that service sponsorship needs.
• Good understanding of balancing audio within a final edit, and desire to find the best mix for the project's intended use.
• Basic knowledge of and experience with managing, labelling, and finding footage.
• Creative thinker who can develop and execute content in unique and interesting ways.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to multitask projects.
• Independent self-starter with ability to take charge of projects as well as work collaboratively.
• Ability to work a non-standard work week, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Shooting, lighting, and/or audio skills.
• Knowledge of 3D animation (Cinema 4D or Video Co-Pilot Element 3D) is a plus.
• Previous experience with control room environments and equipment is a plus.
• Knowledge and enthusiasm for baseball, specifically the Pittsburgh Pirates.