Pittsburgh PiratesPittsburgh, PA
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for producing and editing animated motion graphics, video packages and commercial content for the purposes of ballpark entertainment on PNC Park's multiple LED displays and promotion of Pirates baseball for broadcast. This position is also responsible for executing various game day functions as assigned by the Manager, Entertainment Media.
• Coordinate activities associated with the in-game programming on the video boards, including but not limited to: pre-production, production, and editing during each home game.
• Create new, and further develop existing, graphic designs and animation templates for video playback.
• Work closely with corporate partners in the creation and design of videos and graphics associated with their sponsored feature.
• Responsible for designing original video content for use on the PNC Park's LED displays.
• Coordinate with game day staff in daily game activities including but not limited to building and loading team headshots, assisting sound engineers, building graphics, and replay effects.
• Create and produce new music videos for each home game.
• Produce and edit all media elements for special events as required.
• Produce and edit pregame elements, including but not limited to: Starting lineup videos, welcome videos, special tribute videos, etc.
• Direct and produce video shoots during Spring Training for In-Game use.
• Assist in the production of broadcast commercials.
• Operate Camera for different commercial and in-game entertainment shoots.
• Work different positions in the control room during games and special events.
• Accommodate and make applicable any video or audio requests made by corporate and social media groups involved with supplemental events.
• All other duties as assigned by the Manager, Entertainment Media.