Manager, Season Ticket Service
Pittsburgh PiratesPittsburgh, PA
This was removed by the employer on 5/26/2021 5:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Manager, Season Ticket Service jobs in Pittsburgh-PA
Search all Manager, Season Ticket Service postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Season Ticket Service?
Full Time Job
The Manager, Season Ticket Service is responsible for the daily management, growth and development of the Retention team Account Managers. In addition, this role will assist the department in season ticket renewals, manage touchpoints and CRM campaigns, and oversee Season Ticket Holder relocation, communication and events.
• Oversee a team of Retention Account Managers, providing day-to-day management and growth through one-on-one coaching and training.
• Develop strategies to improve renewal rates amongst first-year and tenured Season Ticket Holder accounts.
• Identify upsell and group sale opportunities.
• Increase renewal percentage and create added opportunities for revenue growth.
• Assist in the planning and execution of season ticket autorenewal.
• Create renewal touchpoint plans and sales campaigns through CRM system.
• Plan various sales and service events to engage Season Ticket Holder Accounts, execute all Season Ticket Holder Experiences, and other ancillary events throughout the season.
• Create and execute communication efforts for all Season Ticket Holders including content and account management.
• Oversee the Season Ticket Holder relocation process.
• Collaborate with the Ticket Office on all ticket services processes related to Season Ticket Holders.
• Manage the execution of the Season Ticket Holder benefits points program.
• Communicate and educate all digital ticket product and messaging to ticket representatives.
• Available to work and administer game day responsibilities including sales tables, pre-game activities and game day events.
• Collaborate with Ticket Sales/ Service Leadership team to provide solutions and direction to the Ticket Sales/Service Staff.
• Proven record of accomplishment as a team leader and leading by example.
• All other duties assigned by the Senior Director, Ticket Sales & Service.