Manager, Ballpark Productions
Pittsburgh PiratesPittsburgh, PA
This was removed by the employer on 7/14/2022 4:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Manager, Ballpark Productions jobs in Pittsburgh-PA
Search all Manager, Ballpark Productions postings
Full Time Job
The Pirates Why
The Pittsburgh Pirates are a storied franchise in Major League Baseball who are reinventing themselves on every level. Boldly and relentlessly pursuing excellence by:
• purposefully developing a player and people-centered culture;
• deeply connecting with our fans, partners, and colleagues;
• passionately creating lifetime memories for generations of families and friends; and
• meaningfully impacting our communities and the game of baseball.
At the Pirates, we believe in the power of a diverse workforce and strive to create an inclusive culture centered in Passion, Innovation, Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Empathy, and Service.
As Manager, Ballpark Productions for the Pittsburgh Pirates you will ignite passion, optimism, and energy while connecting with our fans, partners, and colleagues. In this role you will be a brand ambassador responsible for inspiring and embracing a spirit of creativity, ingenuity, and adaptability.
The Manager, Ballpark Productions will help us connect with our fans by creating lifetime memories. This role will serve as the main director of control room operations, staffing, content loading, equipment maintenance, equipment purchasing and other related control room responsibilities for home games, special events, and in a creative content management capacity. As Manager, Ballpark Productions you will need to be highly organized, detail oriented, with strong interpersonal skills.
1) Responsible for the daily functioning and people management of the PNC Park Control Room and Ballpark Productions staff including but not limited to scheduling and timesheets.
2) Responsible for management of content creation, loading and executions for all Pirates games, and special events at PNC Park in coordination with the Pirates content and creative team.
3) Collaborate and work with Director, Game Presentation to create high valued video board content at Pirates Home Games.
4) Responsible for editing and creating new graphics for the video board.
5) Managing the equipment maintenance & making recommendations on new equipment purchasing.
6) Troubleshooting any equipment related issues on Pirates game day or special event days.
7) Direct liaison with outside vendors related to control room equipment.
8) Collaborates on scheduling production tasks each week as part of managing the overall production list for home games/team ensuring tasks stay on track, assets are reviewed, and delivered properly.
9) Coordinate daily production tasks such as but not limited to; daily changes in the control room for Pirates games, daily content checks on Xpression, Switcher, Clip player, and more for Pirates games.
10) Direct liaison to outside clients bringing in production events to PNC Park (i.e., Pitt Baseball, Fantasy Camps, Corporate Events).
11) Serving as the liaison to event operations, group sales, and corporate sales for any production needs on non- Pirates baseball events at PNC Park and providing a production crew for such events when necessary.
12) All other duties as assigned by supervisor.