Intern - Sustainability
Pittsburgh PiratesPittsburgh, PA
This was removed by the employer on 4/29/2021 6:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Sustainability jobs in Pittsburgh-PA
Search all Intern - Sustainability postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Sustainability? Job Summary
The Sustainability Intern is responsible for supporting and expanding the Pittsburgh Pirates in all Sustainability efforts.
• Collaborate with the Manager, Ballpark & Event Operations to define goals, track performance metrics, and diversion rates.
• Evaluate current programs and recommend or implement improvements on any program deficiencies.
• Maintain working knowledge of best practices and industry trends to facilitate future sustainability initiatives.
• Work with internal stakeholders and front office staff to ensure sustainability practices are being met for PNC Park.
• Promote green practices in housekeeping including the recycling program for PNC Park.
• Compile, organize and interpret data as necessary to fulfill the above responsibilities.
• Participate in Pittsburgh sustainability industry webinars & conferences; Pittsburgh 2030 District, CEOs for Sustainability, and Green Building Alliance.
• All other duties as assigned by the manager.
• Inspect the ballpark before games and special events to ensure the correct setup of events and signage. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.