Director, Data Architecture
Pittsburgh PiratesPittsburgh, PA
This was removed by the employer on 4/21/2021 11:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Director, Data Architecture jobs in Pittsburgh-PA
Search all Director, Data Architecture postings
Full Time Job
The Director, Data Architecture is responsible for building and maintaining the database structures used for data storage and retrieval within the business operations of the Pirates. This position will utilize best practices for extraction, transformation, cleansing, and load of all internal and external data. The Director, Data Architecture will work closely with other members of the Business Intelligence team to create reporting structures and implement data mining processes for analysis and predictive modeling.
• Oversee the daily operation, performance, and maintenance of the data assets used within business operations and makes use of Pirates' standards and industry best practices to implement efficient and high-performance access to data.
• Design, create, and extend processes for data extraction, transformation, cleansing, and load to and from internal and external data sources for both structured and unstructured data.
• Work with CRM partner to ensure accuracy and timeliness of data integrations with ticketing system.
• Evaluate potential data providers and design and implement storage models that integrate with the existing data and application architectures.
• Collaborate with Manager, Data Visualization to design, create, and maintain reporting structures using Tableau.
• Work with Director, CRM and Consumer Insights to augment customer records for segmentation and targeted marketing.
• Collaborate with Manager, Quantitative Analytics to design and implement data mining processes and integrate data models into cloud environment.
• Work with VP, Strategy to automate all key performance indicator tracking used for strategic initiatives throughout the organization.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Assist with data retrieval for ad-hoc data analysis.