Coordinator, Group Sales & Service
Pittsburgh PiratesPittsburgh, PA
This was removed by the employer on 7/29/2021 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Coordinator, Group Sales & Service jobs in Pittsburgh-PA
Search all Coordinator, Group Sales & Service postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Group Sales & Service?
Full Time Job
The Group Sales & Service Coordinator will manage the day-to-day inventory of all Group Leader experiences as well as assist with all gameday hospitality spaces, while serving as the Pirates liaison between the client and the food and beverage provider. This employee will also assist in the execution and fulfillment of Ticket Sales & Service Department operations as needed, while also maintaining relationships with all Pirates ticket accounts.
• Coordinate the day-to-day inventory management of all Hospitality spaces, including the reservations, processing, food & beverage orders, and ticket delivery.
• Coordinate Group Leader experiences throughout the calendar year, including the execution of some events.
• Proactively communicate with all Ticket Holders on their upcoming experiences, including email, phone calls, and regular mail.
• Assist parties within the organization to ensure hospitality needs are met including but not limited to: ticket sales; ballpark operations; and the Pirates' food and beverage partner.
• Coordinate Group Sales fan experiential package inventory and fulfillment.
• Work with Corporate Partnership Department on hospitality needs, including tickets and food and beverage orders.
• Assist in preserving repeat hospitality business by executing a proactive internal and external customer service engagement plan.
• Assist in executing experiential events for the Ticket Sales & Service Department including taking RSVPs for events and acting as a point of contact on event day.
• Conduct outreach to potential Group Sales or Hospitality cliental via phone calls, email or face-to-face appointments.
• All other duties as assigned by Director, Group Sales.
• Serve as liaison for the organization with food and beverage providers regarding hospitality needs and packages for internal events.
• Assist with Ticket Sales & Service prospecting and retention events as assigned.
• Represent Ticket Sales & Service Department as assigned at various organization meetings.