Coordinator, Content Production
Pittsburgh PiratesPittsburgh, PA
This was removed by the employer on 12/6/2022 8:41:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Coordinator, Content Production jobs in Pittsburgh-PA
Search all Coordinator, Content Production postings
Full Time Job
The Pirates Why
The Pittsburgh Pirates are a storied franchise in Major League Baseball who are reinventing themselves on every level. Boldly and relentlessly pursuing excellence by:
• purposefully developing a player and people-centered culture;
• deeply connecting with our fans, partners, and colleagues;
• passionately creating lifetime memories for generations of families and friends; and
• meaningfully impacting our communities and the game of baseball.
At the Pirates, we believe in the power of a diverse workforce and strive to create an inclusive culture centered in Passion, Innovation, Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Empathy, and Service.
The Pirates Creative & Content function is looking for a Coordinator, Content Production to join its growing team and help build media that cannot be ignored, meant to drive our brand and business value forward. Our focus is to create work that connects on an emotional level with our fanbase and future fanbase, using current, innovative thinking, techniques, and skillsets. The Coordinator, Content Production will be an integral part of the content team of the Pirates, working alongside producers, designers, social strategists, and creative directors to make great work every day. This role will be integral to all day-to-day production and will own the element of digital & social graphics with a strong focus in motion. A strong understanding of current advertising, social and media trends is a must.
• Reports to the Director of Storytelling & Production and collaborate with other creative team members to assist in fulfilling the department's motion-graphics & video needs.
• Produce and design individual elements to meet brand, social and internal needs.
• Assist in the motion graphics, graphic, and production for specific games, series, events when necessary.
• Maintain, log and archive content and various assets pertaining to graphics and media.
• Develop and conceptualize new ideas and concepts for Pittsburgh Pirates creative content.
• Be ready and available to assist, learn and develop in other areas of production and on the creative team.
• Always represent the Pittsburgh Pirates in a positive and professional manner.
• All other duties assigned by Director, Story & Production and Vice President, Creative & Content.
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
• At least 1-2 years of professional experience.
• Advanced knowledge of motion graphics; Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D & Photoshop
• Proficient in Adobe Cloud with working knowledge of a non-Linear Editing software.
• Strong familiarity with Mac OS.
• Hands on experience with professional cameras, lighting, and audio equipment.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task while producing accurate, high-quality, work within specified deadlines.
• A desire to grow within professional sports creative.
• Strong eye for detail with the ability to multi-task while producing accurate, high-quality content within specified deadlines.
• A basic understanding of 3D software such as Maxon Cinema 4D is a plus.
• The ability to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
• Excellent communication and the ability to correctly use punctuation and grammar.
• A knowledge and understanding for the game of baseball.
• Experience working in a live production environment is a plus.
• Proficient in graphic design is a plus.
• Strong creative ability, a passion for content creation, and an outgoing personality are encouraged.