Broadcaster - Florida Operations
Pittsburgh PiratesPittsburgh, PA
This was removed by the employer on 12/20/2022 12:45:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Broadcaster - Florida Operations jobs in Pittsburgh-PA
Search all Broadcaster - Florida Operations postings
Full Time Job
Broadcaster - Florida Operations (Seasonal)
* In order to be considered for this role, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
The Pirates Why
The Pittsburgh Pirates are a storied franchise in Major League Baseball who are reinventing themselves on every level. Boldly and relentlessly pursuing excellence by:
• purposefully developing a player and people-centered culture;
• deeply connecting with our fans, partners, and colleagues;
• passionately creating lifetime memories for generations of families and friends; and
• meaningfully impacting our communities and the game of baseball.
At the Pirates, we believe in the power of a diverse workforce and strive to create an inclusive culture centered in Passion, Innovation, Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Empathy, and Service.
The position will be the play-by-play broadcaster for MiLB Gameday Audio and MiLB TV broadcasts of Bradenton Marauders games. This position will also be expected to contribute in media relations, game entertainment, and marketing efforts on a regular basis.
• Play-by-play talent for all 140 Bradenton Marauders games plus playoffs.
• Write game recap stories and broadcaster notes.
• Assist as a secondary liaison between media and the Marauders at home and as a primary media contact during road trips.
• Write feature content for game programs.
• Conduct interviews for the pre-game show, video content, written content, etc.
• Aid in updating the Marauders website.
• Assist Manager, Marketing & Game Presentation with additional projects as assigned.