Pittsburgh PiratesPittsburgh, PA
This was removed by the employer on 12/19/2023 7:44:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Associate Producer jobs in Pittsburgh-PA
Search all Associate Producer postings
Full Time Job
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) are integral to who we are as an organization. We believe that our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve and that diverse voices should be elevated and intentionally integrated into our work. We welcome individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized, or underrepresented groups to apply and join our team. Even if you feel as if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications, we still strongly encourage you to apply.
The Pirates Why
The Pittsburgh Pirates are a storied franchise in Major League Baseball who are reinventing themselves on every level. Boldly and relentlessly pursuing excellence by:
• purposefully developing a player and people-centered culture;
• deeply connecting with our fans, partners, and colleagues;
• passionately creating lifetime memories for generations of families and friends; and
• meaningfully impacting our communities and the game of baseball.
At the Pirates, we believe in the power of a diverse workforce and strive to create an inclusive culture centered in Passion, Innovation, Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Empathy, and Service.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are looking for an entry-level Media Producer to join our growing team and help us build media that drives our storytelling narrative and business value. Our focus is to tell the stories of our past, present, and future in ways that connect on an emotional level with our fanbase, future fanbase and beyond.
This role will be an integral part of the Story Team at the Pirates, working alongside the Creative, Community, and Public Relations teams. This role will be integral to all day-to-day production. A strong understanding of current advertising, social and media trends that will engage a younger audience is a must.
To you, sports go beyond the field. You see the bigger impact of a team through memories they create within a community. You're an efficient, curious, and forward-thinking creative who is ready to take on a role with a focused and patient organization to make some amazing work.
• Research, create and deliver traditional & non-traditional video content that tells the story of the Pirates organization, our community, our fans and our future.
• Brainstorm and ideate on topics for short form, long form, social, and in-stadium content.
• Take a brief from concept to execution without fear of failure.
• Serve as the primary editor of your work, ensuring processes are followed correctly prior to publication.
• Manage your daily project load, ensuring deliverables are on time, formatted and color corrected, and ladder back to the brief.
• Provide and accept real and constructive feedback when necessary.
• Working directly with leadership to ensure KPI's and goals are obtained personally and for the brand.
• Perform as videographer and stage producer for variety of shoots.
• Maintain, ingest, log, and archive content and various other duties pertaining to media.
• Conceptualize and build new ideas and concepts for Pittsburgh Pirates creative content.
• Assist and lead in setup and break down of on and off-site video productions.
• Be ready and available to assist, learn and develop in other areas of production and on the Creative team.
• Have a finger on the pulse of pop culture and what content works with this generation, as well as strategy for what videos work when and where on all platforms.
• Always represent the Pittsburgh Pirates in a positive and professional manner.
• All other duties as assigned by Director, Story & Production.
• Authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
• Bachelor's Degree in Video Production, Art, Motion Graphics, Design or New Media or equivalent experience.
• At least 1-2 years of professional experience or 2-3 years collegiate-based internships/class credit.
• Proficient in Adobe Cloud with working knowledge of a non-Linear Editing software.
• Hands on experience with professional cameras, lighting, and audio equipment.
• Ability to multi-task while producing accurate, high-quality, work within specified deadlines.
• Experience working in a live production environment is a plus.
• The ability to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
• A knowledge and understanding for the game of baseball.
• All applicants must submit a demo reel of your work or a portfolio with videos. Applicants without a reel will not be considered.