Video Systems Coordinator
Pistons Sports and EntertainmentDetroit, MI
This was removed by the employer on 10/13/2022 4:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Video Systems Coordinator jobs in Detroit-MI
Search all Video Systems Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Are you looking to joining a team of go-getters dedicated to serving and uplifting the community? Join Detroit Pistons team and our mission!
As the Video Systems Coordinator, you will be responsible for collecting and cataloging footage and maintaining all footage and systems used in the edit process of video content for all Detroit Pistons outlets, including all Detroit Pistons programming and the Pistons Programming Network.
We are an organization that is committed to leadership in our community, diversity and inclusion, teamwork, our customers and personal character and accountability. We are seeking a driven addition to reflect our core values. We consider ourselves an extension of The Pistons brand, we are excited to engage with the Detroit community, and we want to meet you!
What you'll be doing:
• Manage all media produced by Pistons for web, social and in-arena content
• Ingest and organize all new media filmed for usage and archive
• Archive footage for purposes of drive space, organization and potential future use
• Manage OTMM asset management database
• Coordinate with Cortex Vertical (vendor) for database maintenance and strategy; bring all troubleshooting issues to CV team from editors for resolution
• Manage Avid (Nexis) server and Interplay database utilized by editors (system retired); now primarily using system to migrate footage out of the Avid database and into OTMM
• Collaborate with production staff to produce video content for web, social and in-arena
• Manage production interns – including designating files/folders for them to meta-tag in the OTMM system
• Coordinate with IT and Video Team to determine long-term storage for previous season's assets that is most cost-effective and reasonable for the team
• Gather footage for internal and external video requests and provide deliverables against tight deadlines
• Help Video Team and Creative Team find assets in the system that aren't tagged appropriately
• Design intuitive folder structure in OTMM to organize in-going footage for long-term searchability and storage
What we're looking for:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
• Experience with live broadcast or video production company is a plus.
• The ability to work under stringent deadlines and quickly adapt to change.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledgeable in Avid, After Effects and Photoshop, along with Boris, Trapcode and other plug-ins.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.