Picturestart LLCLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Search for Digital Associate jobs in Los Angeles-CA
PICTURESTART is an independent media company focused on developing, financing, and producing ''Discovery of Voice'' content for film, television, audio, and digital mediums. That means stories about how you find your voice, your people, your place in the world; stories about who you are, who you want to become, why you live. Our mission is simple: to make people feel connected to something larger than themselves-and help them discover their own purpose, character, joy, and Voice.
We're looking for an assistant to help our digital team with everything from social media posts to podcast development, and brand copywriting. This individual will be primarily responsible for scheduling and coordination of meetings, maintenance of the digital team's day-to-day calendar, preparation of presentations, conducting research relating to our projects and brand, and assisting in social media and website management. You'll be joining a small but mighty team, and the role allows for a lot of creativity and room for growth in the department. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a clear understanding (and love!) of pop culture, possess strong writing skills, and demonstrate a strong passion for immersive storytelling with youth culture at its core.
Some Things You'll Be Doing
- Assist EVP and VPs with daily administrative tasks, including but are not limited to: answering phones, scheduling, submitting expense reports, booking travel, etc.
- Assist in management of PS Student Brand Ambassador program
- Manage Picturestart website and PS Weekly websites
- Read and give notes on incoming podcast pitches and ongoing projects
- Scour social platforms for content, digital talent, and ideas that will resonate with PS audiences for social posts and podcasts
- Consistently contribute to PS Weekly and to PS social content
- Respond to incoming messages from the PS community, managing the info@picturestart inbox, responding to all messages in a timely fashion, and distilling any consumer insights for the marketing team
- Assist with research (both quantitative and qualitative) across projects, as needed
- Assist in creating pitch decks, presentations, moodboards and storyboards
- Assist podcast team in tracking podcast writers and projects
- Manage production and fulfillment of PS merchandise
- Manage production of marketing materials, such as brochures, business cards, etc
- Keep a finger on the pulse of trends in the entertainment, digital, and podcast industries
- Maintain an understanding of all PICTURESTART's ongoing and incoming film, TV, audio, and digital projects
- Be an expert in youth culture, sharing insights supported by consumer/social feedback and data across the company
Some Things You Need To Have
- Great attitude
- Exceptional work ethic
- A strong ability to multitask and prioritize ruthlessly
- An insatiable hunger to learn
- Passion for storytelling and youth culture
- A knack for creative solution-finding
- Strong organization skills with relentless attention to detail, self-starter
- A love for all things social, digital, audio, and entertainment?