Assistant - SVP of Business & Legal Affairs
Picturestart LLCLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/27/2022 11:46:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Assistant - SVP of Business & Legal Affairs jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant - SVP of Business & Legal Affairs postings
Full Time Job
PICTURESTART is looking for an executive assistant/coordinator to join the Business and Legal Affairs team. The ideal candidate has experience, or an interest, in entertainment law; with one to two years of Executive Assistant experience at a major studio, production company, or law firm.
- Answering a high volume of phones, scheduling meetings, and processing expenses.
- Tracking project options and attachment periods, preparing weekly status reports, and following up internally to prevent lapses.
- Processing and tracking invoices/payments for options and writing steps.
- Maintaining an inter-departmental filing system, ensuring proper handling of highly confidential information.
- Opportunity to draft/edit agreements, certificates, memos, etc. for various film, television, and audio projects.
- Researching and advising on clearances, guild requirements, and other legal matters.
- Responding to questions from other departments regarding deal terms, the status of negotiations, etc.
- Taking a first pass at reviewing budgets and credits for accuracy.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- A self-starter with strong time management skills, excellent judgment and the ability to independently prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to maintain strict attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment
- Must possess excellent organizational and tracking skills
- Must be resourceful and have strong analytical, interpersonal, and reasoning skills
- High level of integrity, discretion, and professionalism required when working with high level and confidential information
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word
- Previous exposure to legal issues specific to the entertainment industry a strong plus
- Good sense of humor and positive attitude