Vice President of Marketing
Picture ShopBurbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Vice President of Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Vice President of Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Vice President of Marketing? Opportunity:
Picture Head Holdings, LLC., a collective post-production group, is seeking a VP of Marketing who has a thirst to develop new marketing strategies in a rapidly growing company. Responsible for managing all aspects of Picture Head Holdings, LLC., marketing and PR, and overseeing marketing, events and PR campaigns for all brands under the PHH umbrella as well as leading an existing team of marketing specialists.
• Work with executive team to determine the strategy, and timing of Marketing and PR for Picture Head Holdings LLC.
• Collaborate with artists and management to create, develop and implement integrated and innovative marketing campaigns.
• Coordinate with marketing specialists at each of the companies under PHH umbrella to plan and execute (Publicity, Marketing, Sponsorships, Promotional items, Events).
• Manage the annual budgeting and forecasting (for full umbrella of companies) to identify and resolve any redundancy.
• Oversee the creation of PHH website and development of key creative marketing materials.
• Proactively develop and grow relationships with artists, managers, and other key industry players.
• Actively lead, develop and inspire the marketing team with a focus on innovation and collaboration.
• Seek and maintain cost beneficial relationships for: sponsorship opportunities, promotional items, and other marketing and advertising opportunities.
• Lead the strategic planning, development and creative execution of fostering philanthropic partnerships amongst our community.
• Consistently find new opportunities to increase exposure for our company's services and engagement with prospective future clients
• Travel as needed
• BS/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field.
• 8+ years of marketing experience with increased responsibility and knowledge of post-production
• Overall excellence in marketing, communication, project, and team management, with solid understanding of below the line talent.
• Experience in developing effective strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, social media, public relations).
• Experience in a fast paced and growing environment
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, good interpersonal skills and ability to work with various groups.
• Previous experience working within the entertainment industry, specifically post-production is preferred.
• Solid understanding of 'below the line talent'.
Education: BA/BS in applicable field preferred.
Experience: A minimum of 8 years.