Episodic Show Coordinator
Picture ShopBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Show Coordinator is responsible for the tracking and delivery of all final elements for studio archive on episodic television shows. It will entail interacting with numerous departments at Picture Shop to help prioritize and organize all delivery requirements on a per-episode basis.
• Collaborates with engineering and technical staff to design and manage clients' archival workflows through the facility and troubleshoot any complications that may arise
• Achieves operational objectives by ensuring all broadcast, archival, and workflow standards are met and client/studio approved.
• Uses Xytech MediaPulse effectively as it relates to session and resource scheduling and creating work orders for all work done throughout all departments of the facility.
• Coordinates with billing and sales departments as needed to confirm client needs are accounted for and work is billed appropriately.
• Possesses outstanding workflow understanding and communication ability to help guide clients through finishing processes of varying complexity.
• Knowledge of Xytech MediaPulse
• Familiar with post-production facility workflow
• Knowledge of LTO drives and common data interchange formats
• Able to comprehend and distil studio specification sheets appropriately on a per-department basis
• High attention to detail and a proactive approach to job duties
• Must be able to work as a part of a dynamic team
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online