Picture ShopBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Dailies Technician is responsible for supporting and operating equipment for facility and near-set projects.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical knowledge of many aspects of television post-production including but not limited to digital camera capture formats,
file delivery formats, file transfer procedures, frame rates, etc. Candidate should also be knowledgeable of various software, hardware, and connectivity
solutions with a basic understanding of color grading. This position will require travel for setup and support of near-set projects for several weeks at a time as well as
training operators in the field. Candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment. Can you fix an ALE, strip down and rebuild a Dailies System, work backwards to
diagnose issues from set, while writing out LTOs? You could be the person we're looking for.
- Support Near Set and Facility Dailies
- Troubleshooting technical issues for Colorists in the field and facility
- Build Systems to deploy in the field for Near Set Dailies Processing
- Data management for Near Set Dailies Projects
- Be a ''One Person Band'' on high profile pilots/shows.
- Excellent Client Service
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot issues
- Understanding of Video File Formats and Standards
- Experience with Colorfront Express Dailies, Avid Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve, etc
- Experience with Scripting and Linux command line
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online