Swing/Night Post Producer
Picture HeadHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2019 3:25:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Swing/Night Post Producer jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Swing/Night Post Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Swing/Night Post Producer? Opportunity:
Picture Head is looking to hire a full time Post Producer at our facility in Hollywood. We are looking for a highly motivated, highly organized individual who understands the intricacies of finishing for Motion Picture Marketing campaigns. Must have experience with both Trailer finishing and large-scale TV spot finishing.
Please note: All applicants must be open to Swing/Night shift.
• Direct communication liaison with client (studio marketing executives, filmmakers, creative agencies) and vendors/production staff; to facilitate the timely finishing process ensuring a positive client experience.
• Work directly with Operations & Scheduling team to reserve bay space and production staff.
• Oversee coordinators, associate producers and producers working on team.
• Oversee work with editors/mixers to troubleshoot any complications that may arise.
• Evaluate final online, color and mix to ensure that the quality of our work maintains our high standards for quality and accuracy.
• Adhere to best practices for quality control on all Masters and oversee the delivery of finished materials to the end destination with complete understanding of all final deliverables and ability to accurately evaluate quality.
• Facilitate the recording of both billable and non-billable time in Xytech.
• Maintain proper status reporting on all of your jobs. This includes monitoring day-to-day tasks of internal teams and clients
• Self-manage - Ability to manage your own time and prioritize workload according to deadlines.
• Excellent understanding of the whole production pipeline from pre-production through post and finishing.
• Experience working collaboratively with Editors, Sound Mixers, Graphic Artists and delivery artists and creatives, etc.
• Understanding of the time involved for various post-production tasks.
• Basic understanding of industry standard hardware and software.
• Must have excellent people skills and have the ability to lead.
• Must have Avid experience.
• High School education or equivalent required.
• BA/BS in applicable field preferred.
Experience: A minimum of 5+ years' experience in post-production. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.