Picture HeadHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Responsible for Editorial (conforming and Mastering) Broadcast TV spots, Online material, Trailers, Reels and other assets for Motion Picture Marketing.
Please note: All applicants must be open to Swing/Night shift.
• Online Editorial of TV spots/Promos/Trailers and Publicity Sizzle Reels and varied content.
• Must know technical specs regarding levels, Aspect Ratios, Title safe, etc.
• Works closely with in-house Post Production Supervisors in order to successfully deliver the project in a timely manner.
• Must possess strong client presentation skills; must be able to make creative changes with producers and clients.
• Possess a keen understanding of ''file based'' workflows; have an understanding of both import and export settings as well as media management experience.
• Must be proficient in Avid Symphony and EDL management.
• Role requires working on several projects across multiple platforms simultaneously (Flame, After Effects, etc.).
• Candidate must thrive in a fast paced, creative environment. This is a deadline driven business and on-time delivery of technically accurate material is essential.
• Editor must work well with others and possess excellent communication skills.
• A good 'eye' for color correction a major plus.
• Skill in compositing/painting also a major plus.
• Solid background in a post production facility.
• At least 5 years of professional Avid experience, other editing platforms and compositing a plus.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life & Disability, Pet Insurance, PTO
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online