Picture HeadHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
The Procurement Manager initiates and manages all procurement activities, outsourcing opportunities, and contract negotiations to reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and improve profit for Picture Head Holdings (PHH). This person will work primarily with PHH's Finance and other related functions to provide products and services across all PHH business units in the US. The ideal candidate will have strong experience the strategic sourcing and procurement and a track record of working successfully with senior management, legal and financial representatives of PHH to deliver measurable savings and results.
• Develop and implement sourcing strategies in various business categories to reduce TCO, cycle time and improve quality.
• Market Research: Proactively monitor and understand the market and identify opportunities resulting from new product offerings and/or market shifts (e.g., exit or entry of suppliers, changes in pricing, etc.)
• Project Management: Initiate and manage strategic sourcing projects across multiple business units across PHH. Manage projects and drive TCO reduction - from development of opportunity and planning to delivering results within timeline
• Analysis, RFP, RFQ, RFI: Develop and manage Requests for Proposals, Quotes, and Information including the collection of requirements, management of bidder communications, and analyze bid responses.
• Negotiation: Negotiate and draft enterprise wide agreements that minimize financial and business risk exposure and provide optimal terms and conditions. Understand and negotiate business specific legal terms and conditions and explain them to clients in an easy to understand manner.
• Baseline and Savings Measurement: Quantify the baseline value of goods and services being sourced, the value of negotiations, and the final change in total cost of ownership.
• Tangible Results: Successfully own and deliver savings goals/targets from planning/inception through realization of benefits.
• Manage and develop internal relationships with clients and stakeholders throughout PHH's various business units and coordinate sourcing strategies, opportunities and requirements with other PHH Divisions.
• Proactively meet with internal clients and develop client relationships.
• Provide senior level procurement support to internal clients (of all levels of experience and title) on supplier contracts.
• Collaborate with other stakeholders such as Legal, IT, and HR.
• Manage external supplier relationships and agreements in areas including:
o Develop and manage the supplier base with input from internal clients.
o Manage ongoing outsourcing contracts including involvement in client status meetings and contract performance measurement.
o Monitor performance of suppliers and serve as a resource to resolve issues and problems.
o Maintain active knowledge of market rates and spend for commodities and benchmark best practice capabilities against other firms.
• Minimum of 5 years' corporate procurement/purchasing/sourcing or similar experience
• Candidate must have sourcing skills including but not limited to identifying sourcing opportunities, performing spend analysis, development of sourcing strategy, project management, development of RFX documents, negotiation, contract management, supplier bench-marking, contract compliance, purchase order development, resolution of payment issues, etc.
• The candidate must be a self-starter who is able to work independently and pro-actively identify potential areas for sourcing and have demonstrated:
o high personal integrity and ethics
o strong interpersonal and communication skills
o ability to effectively manage senior-level client relationships
o strong MS Office Suite skills required (including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Project and Visio)
o ability to negotiate strong pricing, business and legal terms and draft them into contracts with minimal legal support.
o ability to logically manage issues and conflicts with suppliers
o ability to perform make versus buy outsourcing analyses and to develop total cost of ownership models
o ability to influence others and to act as a change agent within their department and company
• Experience with SAP technologies is strongly preferred
• Experience in Media and Entertainment, or technology-based industries strongly preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, finance or accounting required
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online