Night Operations Coordinator
Picture HeadHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Oversees scheduling and operational needs at night (6pm start).
• Nighttime member of the Operations team, including the Director of Post Production Operations & Operations Scheduler.
• Works with Post Producers to schedule resources needed including Editors, Mixers, Graphics, Color and associated Bays.
• Establishes relationships with, and schedules freelancers for overflow coverage & staff vacations.
• Maintains and sends daily Guest List.
• Enters scheduling & vacation info into Xytech.
• Assists with general needs of the facility including communicating issues with Facilities Team.
• Looks for improvements to the operational workflow.
• Communicates all issues in a timely manner to Operations Scheduler & Director of Operations.
• Assists with evening meal orders for entire company.
• Answers phones when needed (limited).
• Partially responsible for entering billing for assorted employees.
• Communicate in a quick and professional manner to a large variety of clients, coworkers, and guests.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Outlook.
• Ability to multi-task and perform duties quickly and accurately sometimes under tight deadlines; very detail oriented.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an emphasis on customer service.
• General knowledge of the post production process a plus.
• High School education or equivalent required.
• BA/BS in applicable field preferred.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life and Disability Insurance, Pet Insurance, PTO package
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online