Swing/Night Audio Mixer
Picture HeadHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Responsible for editing, mixing, and designing the audio content of television and radio spots, trailers, promos, and other short form marketing materials in the post production process, from the client's Offline version to the finished Online product.
• Mixes, edits, and designs sound for audio spots for for theatrical, TV and Radio spots, streaming and internet content and other assorted marketing materials.
• Performs audio finishing for 5.1/7.1 Stereo and Atmos environments.
• Works closely with clients and in-house Post Production Supervisors throughout the finishing process.
• Delivers client presentations for approval.
• Masters to final video tape and/or creates files of final mix elements.
• Tracks and inputs billable and non-billable hours into Company billing system, Xytech.
• Explicit knowledge of the Company's business and operations at a post production facility.
• Intimate knowledge of tape and digital file formats.
• Expert knowledge of all audio formats and terms.
• Experience with mixing consoles and mixing control surfaces.
• Must be able to multi-task and deliver an accurate project efficiently and promptly under a tight deadline.
• Solid background in a post production facility.
• At least 5 years professional Avid Pro Tools experience, other editing platforms a plus.
• Macintosh computer skills required.
• High School education or equivalent required.
• BA/BS in applicable field preferred.
Experience: A minimum of 5 years experience.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, 401k, Pet Insurance, PTO
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online