Sr. Coordinator, Live Presentation
Phoenix SunsPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 9/13/2021 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Sr. Coordinator, Live Presentation jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Sr. Coordinator, Live Presentation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Coordinator, Live Presentation?
Full Time Job
Assist in the elevation and production of all Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury games, select events at Phoenix Suns Arena and external live productions. Focused on booking, scheduling and execution of a variety of entertainment elements.
What you will do:
• Lead stage manager
• Books and manages all needs for artists, special guest half-times & club space entertainment
• Books National Anthems
• Game night staff supervisor
• Explore unique ideas to enhance the 5G game day experience in-arena
• Use invention, imagination, originality and talent in enhancing all games
• Coordinate game day logistics for specialty in-game moments
• Coordinate with Global Partnership Solutions, Marketing & Social Media teams in implementing activations in-game; liaison for group sales
• Help facilitate budgets for the Live Presentation & Entertainment department.
• Oversee procurement for the Live Presentation & Entertainment department.
• Produce Game Evaluations for all Suns & Mercury games with a focus on enhancing Game Presentation
• Assists in other areas as needed
• Maintains regular and reliable attendance
What we need from our Coordinator:
• In-game coordinator with an emphasis on entertainment skills preferred
• Develop new revenue generating ideas for all entertainment platforms
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
• Excellent administrative and time management skills
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a high-pressure environment
• Excel at directive communication
• Excel at motivation staff/performers and leading by example
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
• At least 2 years of experience as a stage manager for a live sporting event preferred
• At least 2 years of music industry experience required
Additional eligibility requirements:
• Flexibility with an often-evolving schedule of events, appearances, and games include weekends, evenings, some holidays and some overtime to meet business needs.
• Expected to attend all home games, select Phoenix Suns Arena events and appearances.
What you can expect:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to stand for an extended period of time • Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather
• Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Light Work.
• Ability to recognize colors and numbers essential to garage operations
• Ability to communicate and hear via two-way radio is imperative
• Ability to read, write & speak in EnglishPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.