Phoenix SunsPhoenix, AZ
Full Time Job
Senior Producer, Centercourt Studios
The Centercourt Studios Senior Producer is among the best and most innovative shooters/editors in the sports world. This individual leads the Content Producers and serves as Director or DP on most video productions. Responsible for telling the story of the Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury and TSRA on social, broadcast, digital and in-venue channels, this artist must have a firm grasp on the artistic, technical and storytelling aspects of this role. Understanding of the Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury, the NBA, WNBA and its culture is essential.
What You Will Do:
• Working closely with the Associate Director and Creative Director, serve as team lead in all aspects of video production.
• Manage and direct a wide range of video projects from start to finish, taking part in every step along the way and delivering a professional product in the end.
• Direct or DP on all large scale productions.
• Create team & brand content, build fan affinity, and drive business objectives.
• Cover Suns team events, including practices, games, community outreach initiatives and sponsor activations.
• Collaborate with departments across the organization and bring their vision to life.
• Play a key role in advancing the Suns’ content efforts, including developing content, sharing best practices & industry trends, and providing expertise around production and post production practices.
• Maintains regular and reliable attendance
What We Need From Our Producer:
• Candidate needs to comfortable serving as a team lead on various projects in terms of video production.
• Candidate needs to be an expert on Adobe Premiere and have intermediate knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Audition and Media Encoder.
• Candidate must be able to plan and manage large productions, campaigns and conceptualize story ideas.
• Candidate needs to be well rounded and highly skilled. One-man band production potential is important.
• Candidate must be an expert editor with a feel for a wide range of very different projects. Corporate to cutting edge and everything in between.
• Videography experience preferred along with camera and accessory knowledge. Must know how to adjust settings and achieve certain looks on the fly.
• Knowledge of the NBA, its culture and the Suns preferred
• Creative, collaborative, and energetic approach
• Candidate must be a team player
• Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
Education and Experience:
• Undergraduate degree preferred, not required
• 5-6 years of professional experience required
• Adobe Creative Cloud expert knowledge required
What You Can Expect:
• This role requires the ability to attend all home games. Traditional business hours are anticipated for non-game days. This role experiences flexible scheduling to include evenings, weekends, some holidays and some overtime as business needs arise.
• Travel may require air travel and/or overnight stays for one or more nights.
• Work includes both indoor and outdoor work with exposure to environmental elements
• M-Medium Work – Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
• Ability to work and communicate in noisy environments
• Capable of Public Communication, including public speaking
• Ability to judge distance
• This role is computer based and will require extended periods of time working in front of a computer screen
• Capable of distinguishing colors and shades of color
• Capable of listening carefully and speaking to others on the telephone/two-way radio
• Communicating with others to exchange information
• Ability to respond quickly to sounds/alarms
• Ability to see and respond to dangerous situations
• Ability to Read, Write & Speak in EnglishPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.