Intern - Ticket Sales
Phoenix SunsPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2021 7:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Ticket Sales jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Ticket Sales postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Phoenix Suns are seeking a team member with a positive, upbeat attitude to assist the Ticket Sales & Service Team. The role is expected to be available the entire Phoenix Suns season. Must be able to complete projects in the office during business hours as well as assist with all game day experiences and events.
What you will do:
• Assist with the daily operations of the Ticket Sales & Service Team: Group Sales, Special Events & Experiences, Premium Sales & Service, Membership Experience, and Membership Sales.
• Support the Ticket Sales Team with game night responsibilities, including group fan experiences, sales table setup, and hospitality elements.
• Assist with the tracking and execution of all Ticket Sales related contests.
• Assist with event preparation, details, and execution.
• Assist with lead generation and data input
• Maintain the organization and oversight of inventory and autographed items
• Research trends around the NBA and other professional sports leagues throughout the entire internship specific to different ticket sales initiatives
• General office duties
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance
What we need from our Intern:
• Strong communication skills, positive attitude, and an eagerness to learn
• Ability to work as a team player and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Education and Experience:
• Must be a college junior, senior or enrolled in a master’s program
• Pursuing a Marketing, Business, Communications or Sports Management related degree (preferred)
• Flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings, some holidays and some overtime to meet business needs
• Must be available to work every home game plus office hours
• Internship is expected to last the entire season (candidate must be available for pre-season duties and for the entire regular season, playoffs could go through the end of June)
• Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds as needed
• Must have housing in the Phoenix metro area for the duration of the internship (Housing will not be provided by Phoenix Suns)
• Ability to Read, Write & Speak in English
What you can expect:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.