Intern - Digital Team
Phoenix SunsPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/12/2021 10:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Digital Team jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Digital Team postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Digital Team Intern will assist the Digital Team as they execute projects for the organization’s websites, mobile apps, and other digital properties on behalf of numerous departments within the organization including: Partnerships, Marketing, and Social, among others. This intern will work in a fast-paced environment and get exposure to developing insights and analysis for a sports business and activating cross-functional campaigns.
What You Will Do:
• Manage tagging process of team social media posts to facilitate backend analytics and reporting
• Create reporting for greater Brand Team that highlights top performing content on the Teams’ digital platforms
• Send App Push Notifications and make website updates as part of Gameday trigger promotion activations, and other Gameday duties as needed
• Capture screenshots of Marketing and Partnerships activations on team Site and Apps for recapping purposes
• Assist with Suns, Mercury, and Arena media updates
• Maintains regular and reliable attendance
• Assist the team with various game-related responsibilities
What We Need From Our Intern:
• Enthusiasm and a desire to learn platforms used by Digital Team
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues across multiple business areas
Education and Experience:
• A rising junior or senior in a 4 year accredited college program or bachelor’s degree, or recent graduate
• Internship/Full-Time experience in a web, social, digital marketing, or similar role preferred
• Graphic design skills, experience using Adobe Photoshop and other content creation tools is a plus, but not a requirement
• Spanish is a plus, but not a requirement
What You Can Expect:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally (Occasionally: activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time) and/or a negligible about of force frequently (Frequently: activity or condition exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time) to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
• Ability to Read, Write & Speak in EnglishPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.