Intern - Business Intelligence
Phoenix SunsPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 9/16/2021 3:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Business Intelligence jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Intern - Business Intelligence postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Business Intelligence?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The business intelligence intern will work across many business verticals including but not limited to partnerships, ticket sales, performance marketing, and business reporting. This intern will work in a fast-paced environment and get exposure to developing insights and analysis for a sports business.
What You Will Do:
• Perform "deep-dive" analysis of a specific business issue (e.g. pricing, sponsorship ROI) to help drive future strategy
• Create forecasting models that help project KPIs and impact planning
• Craft executive level presentations and reports for senior leadership and investors
• Collaborate with business area stakeholders to identify and track key business metrics in the area of Ticket Sales, Digital, Marketing Partnerships, Digital, Marketing, Arena Operations and Finance
• Design and build reports for inclusion in automated management dashboards
• Exploratory analysis of new data sources to assess data quality and applicability in business decision making
• Maintains regular and reliable attendance
What We Need From Our Intern:
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong presentation skills and expertise in designing effective charts, graphs and tables
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues across multiple business areas
Education and Experience:
• A rising junior or senior in a 4 year accredited college program or bachelor’s degree
• Internship/Full-Time experience in a consulting, business analyst, or similar role preferred
• Technical experience in SQL
• Technical expertise in Ticketmaster Archtics, Tableau/Spotfire, and SAS a plus
What You Can Expect:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally (Occasionally: activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time) and/or a negligible about of force frequently (Frequently: activity or condition exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time) to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
• Ability to Read, Write & Speak in EnglishPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.