Graphic Design Intern
Phoenix SunsPhoenix, AZ
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Phoenix Suns are looking for a hardworking and creative Graphic Design Intern to join the Creative Services team. In this role, you assist the creative design department in crafting promotional materials for all properties and departments within the organization. This person possesses a love for design and a passion for working in a fun and fast-paced environment!
What We Need From Our Intern:
This role helps craft promotional materials in a look consistent with our marketing campaigns such as ads, flyers, posters and social media. They will learn to prepare and package files for prepress and printing as well as assist with basic photo manipulation. Our Intern will prepare co-branded PowerPoint presentation decks and templates and assist our Creative Services department on other projects as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
• Proficient in Adobe CS-InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Premiere
• Possess strong typography and layout skills
• Knowledgeable in motion graphics and video editing
• Demonstrate ability to quickly learn new software and skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented including proofreading skills and excellent organization skills
• Proficient in Mac & PC
• Possess high integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
• Actively enrolled in Junior or Senior year of Bachelor's degree or graduated within the last year from a Bachelor's program. Graphic Design major preferred with a GPA of at least 3.0
What Can You Expect?
• Traditional business hours with occasional weekends, evenings, some holidays and some overtime to meet business needs
• Approximately 20-30 hours per week in office
• Regular and reliable attendance is required
The physical demands are representative of those required for the employee to be successful in performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities.
Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs.Experience Preferred 1