Facilities Flex Crew
Phoenix SunsPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 3/13/2021 5:15:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Facilities Flex Crew jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Facilities Flex Crew postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Facilities Flex Crew?
This position is responsible for the operational function of the arena before, during, and after an event. This role will assist with converting the facility to an event ready status on a daily basis. The position will require proactive work with preventive maintenance of facility tools, equipment, and property. Role will interact with customers, outside vendors, and other departments to ensure facility efficiency. This person must be able to handle working in a high demand fast paced environment. Duties include skilled and non-skilled tasks, which often require heavy lifting and a high degree of physical exertion.
What You Will Do:
• Participate in the preparation, setup, and completion of conversions
• Interact with internal departments to meet their day-to-day building needs
• Build and maintain strong relationships with other departments, especially the Event Management Department, to meet event needs
• Assemble basketball courts, ice rinks, stages and all aspects of events as needed
• Must operate with a sense of urgency while prioritizing event needs
• Complete setup sheets specific to each event
• Handle minor housekeeping needs
• Work with full-time/part-time staff in ensuring event needs are met
• Practice current OSHA standards
• Must be able to complete pre-event inspections
• Other duties as assigned
• Maintains regular and reliable attendance
What We Need From Our Team Member:
• Ability to follow verbal and written instruction
• Experience and knowledge in operation with current OSHA standards
• Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple projects
• Ability to develop, manage, and prioritize event setup sheets
• Ability to communicate via work radio
• Highly organized and skilled with time management
• Ability to function well as part of a team
• Basic computer skills preferred
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required
Work environment & Physical Demands
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Flexible schedule to include evening, weekends, graveyard, some holidays and some overtime to meet business needs
• Travel Requirements (some local travel required)
• Indoor and/or outdoor work
• Works with Chemicals/Hazardous Materials
• Very Heavy Work – Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
• Ability to Read, Write & Speak in EnglishOther duties
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.