Content Intern, Centercourt Studios
Phoenix SunsPhoenix, AZ
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Phoenix Suns are looking for a seasonal intern to assist with the daily functions of Centercourt Studios, which includes but is not limited to assisting with the production of content that supports team and organizational initiatives.
What you will do:
• Assist with video production involving Suns, and Mercury events, including games, practices, community outreach initiatives and sponsor activations.
• Update and maintain video assets in archive system.
• Assist in collaboration with departments across the organization to support their objectives and bring their vision to life.
• Assist with the production of live Suns and Mercury broadcasts.
• Learn new skills that are required to assist with the goals and daily functions of Centercourt Studios.
• Maintains regular and reliable attendance
What we need from our Intern:
• Candidate should demonstrate knowledge of video production, including lighting, videography and editing
• Knowledge of the NBA, WNBA and its culture
• Candidate must be a team player
• Creative, collaborative, and energetic approach
• Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
• Enrolled in or completed college/university classes
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word
• Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
What you can expect:
• This role requires the ability to attend all home games. Traditional business hours are anticipated for non-game days. This role experiences flexible scheduling to include evenings, weekends, some holidays and some overtime as business needs arise.
• Travel may require air travel and/or overnight stays for one or more nights.
• Work includes both indoor and outdoor work with exposure to environmental elements
• M-Medium Work – Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
• Ability to work and communicate in noisy environments
• Capable of Public Communication, including public speaking
• Ability to judge distance
• This role is computer based and will require extended periods of time working in front of a computer screen
• Capable of distinguishing colors and shades of color
• Capable of listening carefully and speaking to others on the telephone/two-way radio
• Communicating with others to exchange information
• Ability to respond quickly to sounds/alarms
• Ability to see and respond to dangerous situations
• Ability to Read, Write & Speak in EnglishPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.