Business Intelligence Analyst, CRM
Phoenix SunsPhoenix, AZ
Full Time Job
The Phoenix Suns seek a Business Intelligence Analyst to lead internal CRM initiatives supporting overall Sales team objectives including revenue generation, retention, and lead acquisition. The candidate should be a subject matter expert of all things CRM as the role will play an integral part in CRM interface optimization and communication of key performance metrics to reps and leadership. The role is responsible for ensuring accurate data in our system to support analysis.
What You Will Do:
• Collaborate with business area stakeholders to identify and track key business metrics for Marketing Partnerships related to CRM
• Perform all CRM administrative tasks as needed for Sales team, such as managing and creating reports/dashboards, conducting regular database hygiene, leading the training of reps, executing special requests, etc.
• Implement changes and updates to Microsoft Dynamics to enhance user interface and align with organizational strategy
• Create self-service dashboards and develop new KPIs to measure success of department and drive insights
• Keep up-to-date on industry trends as they relate to database management, lead/prospect acquisition, and technological advancements
• Subject matter expert on CRM's integration with other tools and data warehouse
• Perform ad-hoc research and/or data entry as needed to support MP initiatives
• Maintains regular and reliable attendance
What We Need From Our Analyst:
• At least 1 year of experience using a CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics & KORE experience preferred)
• Understanding of CRM activities and goals
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong attention to detail
• Familiarity with effective dashboard and UX design
• Strong passion for the business of sports with a can-do, hard-working, proactive attitude
• Demonstrated ability to communicate well with colleagues in a team environment
• Experience using an advanced visualization tool (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, or Looker) a plus
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree required
• CRM management and analysis experience preferred
• Proficiency in SQL
• Past work as a consultant, business analyst, or similar role a plus
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
• This role will hold traditional business hours with occasional weekends, evenings, holidays and some overtime to meet business needs
• S-Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally (Occasionally: activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time) and/or a negligible about of force frequently (Frequently: activity or condition exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time) to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
• Must be able to see and distinguish colors and symbols
• Must be able to hear and communicate with others
• Ability to Read, write & speak in English
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not an all-inclusive document. Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs.
The Phoenix Suns are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Experience Preferred 4