Audio Visual Technician
Phoenix SunsPhoenix, AZ
Full Time Job
The Audio Visual Technician is a member of the team responsible to manage all audio and video engineering duties for all events in the arena. This will vary from small meetings to large scale sporting events and national touring shows.
What you will do:
• Assist in maintenance, repair and/or operation of audio and video systems for arena events.
• Interface with in house and external clients to manage their audio and video needs.
• Assist A/V Engineer(s) with system upgrades and installation projects.
• Installation and set-up of consumer electronic equipment.
What we need from our Technician:
• Live audio and video production experience.
• Knowledge of audio and video signal flow.
• Basic familiarity with broadcast video and audio systems.
• Ability to perform light maintenance on electrical equipment.
• Excellent communication skills and listening skills.
• Ability to work in high pressure situations and adapt to last minute changes.
• Desire to develop new skills in the industry of Audio and Video Production.
Experience/ Education Requirements
• High School diploma required
• College degree preferred
• Experience in Audio/Video Live Production preferred
What you can expect:
• Flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings, some holidays and some overtime to meet business needs
• Ability to climb ladders and ability to walk on catwalk 90 feet above the ground level and other extreme heights
• Exposed to very loud noises
• Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
The physical demands are representative of those required for the employee to be successful in performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities.
Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs.