Associate Graphic Designer
Phoenix SunsPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 5:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Associate Graphic Designer jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Associate Graphic Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Graphic Designer?
Full Time Job
The Associate Graphic Designer is responsible for assisting with the conceptual, creative design, and production of material requested by departments across the entire Suns organization. Requests consist of digital and print collateral, and will include but not limited to; social media, sales collateral, proposals, recaps, partner creative (digital and traditional), invites, mock-ups,
signage, and more. Motion graphics experience is preferred but not required.
What You Will Do:
• Work with Graphic Designer/Sr. Graphic Designer to understand business objectives and departmental goals of assigned key stakeholders
• Design collateral as requested (resize, crop, and repurpose social media, sales & marketing collateral, invites, etc)
• Clearly share timeline and expectations in conjunction with the completion of all creative needs
• Assist in other creative duties as assigned
What We Need From Our Designer:
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strong attention to detail
• Ability to brainstorm creative ideas in a small group setting
• Ability to take direction from others
• Ability to understand business objectives and goals and prioritize tasks to meet said goals
• Professional in appearance, attitude and attire
• Understand Typographic, layout, composition, color theory and information design principals
• Photo manipulation; resize, crop, add/remove objects, color correct
• Knowledge in designing static & animated ads for web, social, email, etc.
• Computer skills required: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook); Adobe Creative Services Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects); Apple Mac OSX platform
• CMYK Printing Processes & Production
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, or similar field is preferred.
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience in graphic design.
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
• Associate Designer's work in an environment where top level closed-from-public projects are being worked on, therefore all designers must adhere to a strict NDA regarding top-level business and basketball operations projects
What You Can Expect:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• This position maintains regular/traditional business hours with some evenings, weekends and holidays as business needs arise.
• Travel may require air travel and/or overnight stays for one or more nights.
• Work indoors, away from the elements
• Ability to work and communicate in noisy environments
• Capable of public communication, including public speaking
• Ability to judge distance
• This role is computer based and will require extended periods of time working in front of a computer screen
• Capable of distinguishing colors and shades of color
• Communicating with others to exchange information
• Ability to respond quickly to sounds/alarms
• Ability to see and respond to dangerous situations
• Ability to make quick decisions
• Interpret data
• Ability to Read, Write & Speak in English
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.