Vice President, Player Programs and Development
Philadelphia 76ersCamden, NJ
Full Time Job
The Vice President, Player Programs & Development will be an integral part of the Philadelphia 76ers front office by leading and coordinating all efforts dedicated to support the growth and well-being of the players and their families. This position will report to the Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations.
Philadelphia 76ers, L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The successful applicant will:
• Have strong communication skills, able to relate and empathize with individuals from diverse backgrounds and nationalities.
• Have proven management and organizational skills, able to coordinate across multiple teams, missions and locations.
• Have a self-starter mentality, proactively looking for original and innovative initiatives to better support our athletes and their families.
• Have an intimate familiarity with the life experiences of professional athletes, particularly NBA players.
• Have a strong basketball background, able to collaborate with coaches, front office, and business personnel to support the growth of the players as athletes and professionals.
QUALIFICATIONS (educational, experience and basic knowledge requirements):
• Demonstrable experience in team management
• Demonstrable experience in communication responsibilities
• Familiarity with life experiences of professional athletes will be strongly valued
• How did you hear about this job?