Philadelphia 76ersCamden, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 1/2/2024 3:26:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Camden-NJ
Search all Production Assistant postings
Part Time Job
Production Assistant (Part-time)
The Part-Time Production Assistant will contribute to the creation of high-quality video content while working flexible hours to accommodate the team's schedule. This part-time position is for 20 hours of work per week and is ideal for someone with a passion for both sports and video production, seeking valuable experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Media & Game Logging:
o Collaborate with the video production team to understand logging process and utilize this skill to assist in the organization and maintenance of archived media.
Filming and Editing Assistance:
o Collaborate with the video production team to assist in filming media availabilities, practices and other team-related events.
o Support the editing process to create polished video content, complete with transcriptions.
Social Media Integration:
o Work closely with the social media team to contribute to the timely delivery of video content for various platforms.
o Stay informed about social media trends and provide creative input for content optimization.
o Assist in the setup and breakdown of video production equipment for various shoots and events.
o Ensure equipment is properly maintained and organized.
• Experience in Film Production, Communications, Media Studies, or a related field is preferred.
• Passion for sports and a basic understanding of video production principles.
• Familiarity with video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro).
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
• Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, based on the team's schedule. 20 hours of work per week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.