Senior Motion Graphics Artist
Petrol Advertising, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Senior Motion Graphics Artist
$90K - $105K
REMOTE or HYBRID availability
PETROL, a leading full-service advertising agency specializing in award winning marketing for some of the biggest brands in video gaming, tech, sports, among many more-is seeking a full-time Senior Motion Graphics Artist. With dedicated departments for Visual Identity services, 360 Campaign Development, Motion Graphics, AV, Social Media, Interactive/Digital, as well as Media Planning & Buying, we regularly develop fully integrated global marketing campaigns for some major brands across genres.
Our company is completely focused on creating the breakthrough Identities that help our partners Brands stand out and achieve their business goals. We believe that the work we create is the global voice that can unite people in the love of Games and Entertainment. If you are a creative motion artist that wants to not just do the expected but create things that break through the clutter and join a team that has an incredible desire to evolve as an industry leader, then we would love to see your work.
Design heavy Motion Graphics creative for high volume creative agency
• Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, etc.)
• 3DS Max
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Working with Creative Directors to design and build compelling high-quality animations
• Utilizing conceptual and design skills to bring ideas to life
• Shaping the details of motion projects by providing cutting edge techniques and
• Creation of storyboards and all animated creative**
• Coordinating with programmers on integrating functions and objects into visual designs
• Managing deadlines and executing on-time and on-task
• Staying current with production tool and technology advancements
• Training Motion Designers in production best practices
• QA and review of final output and source files
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
• Must have demo reel with breakdown and an explanation of your project involvement
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience with motion graphics, typography, design,
and 2D/3D animation
• Must have good design, layout, and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven team environment.
• Familiar with HD, 2K, UHD, vertical HD and other various resolutions, frame rates,
aspect ratios, and various other formats
• Vast knowledge of full animation phases and timelines
While performing the duties of this job, you'll frequently be sitting at and using a computer. You might occasionally need to stand, walk, reach, and lift up to 10 pounds. We'll make reasonable accommodations for associates with disabilities to help them succeed in performing this job's essential functions.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected characteristics.
Job Code: Hybrid or Remote