Petrol Advertising, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
$23-$25/hr ($47,500-$52,000, annual)
NO CALLS PLEASE
DUE TO COVID-19, THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY UNTIL OUR OFFICES REOPEN, SOME TIME IN 2021.
PETROL, a leading full-service advertising agency specializing in progressive marketing for some of the biggest brands in tech, sports, and video gaming-among many more-is seeking a full-time Community Manager. We are looking for someone to help manage the day-today on our various entertainment properties.
With dedicated departments for print services, motion graphics, AV, social media, interactive/digital, as well as media planning & buying, we regularly develop fully integrated global marketing campaigns for some major brands across genres. This an amazing opportunity to be part of a world-renowned TEAM!
You will be responsible for the day-to-day community management of all social media platforms including daily posting, managing content calendars, responding to users, researching new trends, and performance tracking & analytics.
The ideal candidate will have two or more years professional experience with Social Media management for consumer brands. You understand how to adhere to a brand voice and write content calendars that incorporate key marketing initiatives. You're familiar with all major social media platforms and how to report on performance analytics. You're able to have fun with fans but also understand when you have to be serious and solve an issue for a customer. Most importantly, you're a creative thinker that wants to do new and innovative things on Social Media.
Our team works in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. To be successful in our culture, the ideal candidate should be willing to stay up to date with the big news in gaming and pop culture and open to discussing these topics with the larger group during brainstorms or when developing content. You should not be afraid to ask questions or seek out support from other departments when needed.
This position will be working with client properties in within the anime and RPG genres and should be well versed in the culture and tone of this audience to be successful.
- Manage content calendars and milestones
- Executing daily publishing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc
- Engaging and responding to page users in comments
- Creation of channel performance reports
- Customer Relationship Management
- Providing creative recommendations for continuous improvement and optimization
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business, and/or related fields
- 2+ years social media experience working with entertainment or gaming brands
- Extensive knowledge (and passion) for the video game community including managing and growing gaming communities
- Experience with managing multiple projects at the same time
- Exceptional communication skills (both written & spoken)
- Proficient within MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Google Drive
- Experience with Social Media Analytics and Reporting
- Basic knowledge of image and/or video editing software
- Ability to be nimble and multitask, this includes working on short notice changes
- Experience using Sprinklr preferred
* Final candidates must complete and pass background check.
While performing the duties of this job, you'll be frequently sitting at and using a computer, mouse, keyboard and various types of software. You might occasionally need to stand, walk, reach, and lift up to 10 pounds. We'll make reasonable accommodations for associates with disabilities to help them succeed in performing this job's essential functions.
Petrol Advertising, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected characteristic.
$23-$25/hr Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance ST/LT and Life Insurance Holiday Pay Vacation Pay 401K Parental Leave
We are an advertising agency that deals in the gaming and tech industries.