Persona PRLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Persona PR is seeking a full time receptionist/assistant to work remotely (until further notice) from our Los Angeles headquarters.
Position Summary: The assistant position at Persona PR is entry level, with the bulk of the responsibilities being administrative. This job is designed to allow the assistant to be immersed in the daily tasks of the Account Coordinators, Executives, and Sr. Account Executives, supporting their roles while learning the ins and outs of the business.
Functions and Responsibilities:
* Answering phones, rolling calls, taking messages
* Tracking client press, press clippings, scanning hard copy press & sending to clients, mailings
* Monitoring press clippings for clients, creating/maintaining coverage reports and grids
* Providing administrative support including setting up conference calls, meetings, taking notes and
other tasks as needed
* Patching client interviews (phone) and listening in
* Covering client events, photo shoots, press junkets, and all publicity related activities, staffing red
carpet events including award shows, premieres, venue openings and galas
* Ongoing research and updating media lists
* Light pitching to media, coordinating client schedules, sending client memos
* Reaching out for gifting opportunities for clientele
* Brainstorming pitch angles and ideas for clients
* New business ideas and research
* Reviewing and editing press materials including press releases and alerts
* Responsive and informative client/industry interaction via phone and e-mail
* Applicants must already be located in the LA area.
* Own a laptop [MAC preferred].
* Ability to multi-task.
* Ability to work in a team environment and individually.
* Proficient in Cision/MuckRack. Knowledge of Fashion Monitor and Celebrity Intelligence platforms is a plus.
* Ability to write engaging, press driven materials including: biographies, press releases, pitches, and more.
* Social media savvy on all platforms.
* Flexible hours outside of the required full-time schedule, nights and weekends are frequently requested.
* Experience in the PR field is a plus.
* Knowledge of the representation world [managers, agents, attorneys] is a plus.
* College degree preferred.
**Applicants who send generic cover letters without specifics on why they are applying for this particular job & why they want to work in talent representation will not be considered. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online