Persona PRLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Account Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Account Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Coordinator? Persona PR is seeking a full time Account Coordinator to work remotely (until further notice) from our Los Angeles headquarters.
Position Summary: The Account Coordinator position holds many responsibilities, and reports to the company Account Executives and Sr. Account Executives. From pitching and securing press, coordinating and executing complex media tour itineraries, building hair, make up, and styling teams for clients and more, the position demands precision, a meticulous eye, and strategy. While Account Coordinators are expected to handle heavy workloads, this position is designed with room to grow, and questions are encouraged. Account Coordinators will serve as the primary day-to-day contact for multiple clients. Minimum of 2-3 years experience required in talent and/or brand publicity, working direct with talent.
Functions and Responsibilities:
* Tracking/monitoring client press, sending press placements out to the client in a timely manner
* Social media support for the Persona PR Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, talent submissions for
verification and URL changes, social media take over opportunities for clientele
* Covering client events, photo shoots, press junkets, and all publicity related activities, staffing red
carpet events including award shows, premieres, venue openings and galas
* Ongoing research, tracking media contact changes, sharing updated contact information with the LA
and NYC teams
* Event submissions for talent and follow up
* Awards season support for clientele (campaign strategy & media placements)
* Pitching to media and securing press placements (national and international)
* Coordinating client schedules, sending memos, and handling complex itineraries
* Patching client interviews (phone) and listening in
* Seeking out paid opportunities for clients, sponsorships and endorsements, digital campaigns
* Reaching out for gifting and branding partnerships for clientele, fashion outreach
* Brainstorming pitch angles and ideas for clients
* Possible travel with clients, national and international
* Biographical, pitch, and press release writing
* Interact and coordinate with studios, networks, labels, talent reps, and more.
* Relationship building with members of the media, and personal contacts on the talent representation
* New business ideas and research, sitting in on potential client meetings, and potential client leads
* Proficient in MuckRack, Cision, Fashion Monitor, and Celebrity Intelligence (and basic Microsoft Office
* Relationships and knowledge of the hair, make up, and styling agencies (and the individual artists)
* EPK creation and coordination with in house designer
* Editorial photo shoot execution, from start to finish (hiring photographer, securing studio, mood board
creation, glam team selection, + working to finalize all images with the client for editorial use
throughout their campaign)
* Applicants must already be located in the LA area.
* Own a laptop [MAC preferred].
* Ability to multi-task.
* Ability to work in a team environment and individually.
* Proficient in Cision/MuckRack. Knowledge of Fashion Monitor and Celebrity Intelligence platforms is a plus.
* Ability to write engaging, press driven materials including: biographies, press releases, pitches, and more.
* Social media savvy on all platforms.
* Flexible hours outside of the required full-time schedule, nights and weekends are frequently requested.
* Minimum of 2-3 years experience required in talent and/or brand publicity, working direct with talent.
* Knowledge of the representation world [managers, agents, attorneys] is a plus.
* College degree preferred.