Fall Intern - Publicity
Permanent PressBrooklyn, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Permanent Press is an independent music and entertainment publicity firm based in Brooklyn, New York.
Permanent Press seeks a highly organized and proactive intern for the Fall 2021 semester who is interested in learning all aspects of the Public Relations field. Our firm provides interns with hands-on experience in the entertainment industry, as well as building an effective skill set for students who will soon be entering the workforce. The candidate must be poised, confident, and resourceful, with the ability to multitask and follow through on all responsibilities. It is essential that the candidate for this position have strong analytical thinking and communication skills, demonstrate creativity, possess the ability to work independently, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details. A passion for the music and entertainment industry is required!
- Monitor all forms of media for client press coverage daily
- Compile press contact lists to update and maintain press database
- Conduct research to support PR planning
- Create and curate content for company social media accounts
- Assist in the planning, creation, organization, and execution of press releases, campaigns, and special events
- Assist in general administration duties as needed
- Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism Majors Preferred
- General understanding of PR concepts and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized and able to work independently
- Detail-oriented, outgoing, and confident
- Must be a current student
- Complete a minimum of 16 hours per week
- Must be available to work full days on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Mid-August start date preferred
- Academic Internship Credit only
- Part-time Internship
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online